Every year we look back on what we have accomplished and set new intentions for the new year. While it’s not always easy to actually stick to each New Year’s resolution, Copart Germany has some great suggestions for you on how to vary this year’s New Year’s resolution planning.
1. Go someplace you’ve never been.
Traveling can be difficult right now, but sometimes we do not have to go far away in order to find something new. Take out your car and go for a road trip! Maybe explore a new hiking spot near you or stroll along some old wine hills.
2. Find a new passion.
You’re favorite TV show is over? You can’t do another puzzle at home? Maybe it’s time to get out of your comfort zone and try something you haven’t done before. How about restoring an old car? Copart Germany has hundreds of cars to pick from. If you’re a registered business, you can find your next project car here.
3. Clear out the clutter.
Clutter is bad for your health and emotional well-being. Take advantage of your downtime by not only cleaning out your house, but also cleaning your car. When was the last time you had nice interior cleaning? Make sure to clean your car on the outside and inside and your next ride will be a lot more enjoyable.
4. Check and change the oil.
It’s important to regularly maintain your car and not forget about necessary checkups, including tire rotations and lubrication level checks. According to Autosimple (2016), you can follow the following steps to change your oil:
- Turn off your engine and give it some time to cool down.
- Make sure you are on a level surface.
- Look for your car’s oil dipstick underneath the hood of the car. It usually says oil or displays an oil can icon.
- Pull out the dipstick and wipe it clean with a rag or paper towel.
- Put the dipstick all the way back in.
- Pull the dipstick back out and inspect it without turning it upside down. You should have two markers (lines or holes) near the bottom of the dipstick. If the oily part ends below the bottom marker, you need more oil. Never add more than a quart of oil at a time before rechecking the oil level. Too much motor oil is bad for the vehicle. If the oil level is between the two markers, you are good to go.”
5. Take part in a contest and try your luck.
Is there a better way to start a new year by winning prizes? Find an exciting sweepstake or contest and try your luck. How about Copart Germany’s Member Contest? Simply sign up for the contest by becoming a Copart Germany Member (available to registered businesses) and buy a vehicle between now and 28.02.2021. What are you waiting for? Make 2021 your year!
Did you get some great ideas? Don’t wait too long to start with your first resolution now. Procrastinating is one of our biggest challenges when it comes to hitting those 2021 goals. People who procrastinate tend to become more stressed and build self-doubt. Therefore, reduce your stress levels by starting to work on your first New Year’s resolution.
Find what you need for your new project on Copart.de and start by bidding and winning in 2021!